Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mom's birthday @ Home 16th March 2011

Sometimes feel weird that why do my family gather for dinner only when it’s one’s birthday or special celebration? Why can’t we have it once or twice per month? Doesn’t this sound good? Are you too busy? It’s definitely not, but I just couldn’t tell why.

Recently my mom keeps on saying and suggesting to have a steamboat dinner in Sunway which she has wanted for so long. This simple suggestion/demand makes me feel bad to myself that I have been so selfish all these while…..I always enjoy nice trip and great food with my buddies, but never spend a single & simple day with them, fetching them to eat dimsum in the morning, continue with a short trip and end the simple day with a good yet special dinner….yea, of coz it should be a normal day I mean, not anyone’s birthday…….

Ok, I promise, our next targets – Steamboat @ Sunway and Thai food @ Hulu Langat!!


Mom’s favourite cake – Durian Durian from Secret Recipe…..

I just have one word to describe it – fattening!


Mom with her bday cake…


Acting mom…….


Three flowers….keke….do we look alike?


All acting cute =.=ll



No comments:

Post a Comment