Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Spend too much!!

Oh no! I have been spending a lot recently!! So many things seem to be so irresistible to me!!
I want bags! I want new clothes! I want gadgets! I want shoes, especially the ''kik-kok'' type (high heel :P)!
Ah!!!! Can I?
I have no idea how did I start to be addicted to spend on girls' stuffs. I used to be extremely kiamsiap to myself and not even interested in skirts or bags or shoes.....Well, thought there is too much testosterone in me causing me act a little bit like TB and physically stronger than those ''typical'' ladies....I thought this is one of the reason why I was not interested in high heels and bags?? 
Fortunately OR Unfortunately, I have ''transformed'' after all.....Is it a good thing to feel happy with? 
T.T I'm sure this is a very very cruel change to my wallet and the figure....but.....
I miss you -- my lovely red skirt.......I GONNA GET U!! Wahahahhahaahaha......

No comments:

Post a Comment