Thursday, July 14, 2011

SAKAE Sushi @ Farenheit 2nd July 2011

No! no! no! this is not toilet babe.....


I guess everyone knows about SAKAE Sushi, don't you? Hmmm....don't tell me you really donno huh!! There are not much choices in Bkt Bintang area if you suddenly crave for Sushi and Ramen...SAKAE Sushi is one of the place that you can go for, but will always not my first choice! Frankly speaking, I don't really fancy in Japanese food as I found out one thing in it --- it simply doesn't have much choices for spicy food! I am definitely a spicy food lover, I can't live one day without Chilli.....oh, my love...my darling....chilli chilli i love you............haha........even their curry or spicy ramen are not really spicy as I expected......so I end up giving up in most of the Japanese food.

I didn't really want to go SAKAE, but I couldn't think of any other things for dinner around that area.......and the most important thing was: TanIeKai had a RM10 coupon from SAKAE!! keke.....that was why we finally decided to went for it!

Honestly, I really, truly prefer Zanmai more than SAKAE.....because of the environment, the appearance of the sushi, the food itself and bla bla bla.....I think Zanmai gives me a better overall ''feeling''.....wakakaka......(need to be so emo in choosing food?!? =_=)

Ramen...which i didn't really like the taste of the soup...


It came in set.....Ramen with Tempura.....the tempura was not bad......i like crispy fried food....keke....


Prawn prawn...yummy....


Huh, one more thing that i want to comment....SAKAE don't have the ''sweet'' soy sauce (sorry, i don't really know the proper name of the sauce).....i like that a lot....it's yummy when you mix it with the ''salty'' soy sauce....


Help yourselves please.....


haha, i like the peas....but honestly, they were not fresh enough....=.=


Smoked Tuna.....not my cup of tea......


Smoked Salmon......


Haha, after all, the green tea was not bad! i like the ''roasted'' taste.......keke......

No comments:

Post a Comment