Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Territory @ somewhere

Hi, I'm going to show you my territory (my room)...someone says it's kindergarten because of too childish!! Well, whatever it is, the thing that I want to show is the sticker!! Yes, sticker!! I have a lot of stickers in my room!! 3/4 of the walls are full of them! hihi....

Have you seen these before? I bought them with 20 bucks in pasar malam @ Taman Muda, Cheras (i'm not so sure if they still have a stall there), total of 5 pcs....out of them, three were fishes......




and another two were these:



Cute huh??
This is really suitable for those who is lazy but wants to decorate his/her room/house (lazy like me). It's really easy to do, fix or stick! Perhaps you are interested to get some too? you can try to search online by using keywords such as ''wall stickers'' or ''korean wall stickers''....or maybe you would like to click and have a look at the following:

http://www.koreawallsticker.com/
http://irkoreadeco.com/

but definitely you would not be able to get as cheap as i got in pasar malam from those websites...anyway, just for your reference.....hope you will like it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment