Monday, November 23, 2009

My Convo @ UKM 19 Aug 2009


It was my own convo.....in short, it was an extremely boring day.......not a memorable day though...The most exciting thing was to meet with all my coursemates.....which we were already apart for about 2months......and convo was the ''only'' chance for us to meet in these coming few months or years or forever......we managed to take some photo and chit chat about holiday or work......was quite interesting...........
If i am not mistaken, the boring ceremony took about 3hours to come to an end......and guess what, i think i was the first who stepped out from UKM campus right after the ceremony......I didn't know why, just felt uncomfortable staying anymore longer after the ceremony.......especially when i saw most of my friends were surrounded by their family members........it was sour......and a bit bitter........i thought i didn't care, but finally i care and mind......
Anyhow, it was alrealy past tense, no second round in life.....and this is so called '缺陷美'.....but i accepted it as i always do.....because i love my family.........

Mama, didi, me & mei mei.....


me, mei mei & baba....


hihi....sot sot daughter & siao siao mama....


Thanks ji mui......


Syok sendiri punya tan ieki....wakakaka......


Coursemates.......


No comments:

Post a Comment